OneShop’s mission is to bring the in store retail retail experience beyond the physical store by building real human connection.
As the sale associate’s personal assistant, OneShop revolutionizes the way that retail stores engage and build relationships with their clientele. Now stores are able to reach customers that were never engaged before through suggested client lists, which help sales associates, managers, and brands collaborate to engage customers. In OneShop sales associates and managers can connect directly with clients via text message where they can curate personalized product recommendations based on client needs. Shoppers now have their own personal style consultant at the click of a button whether they need an anniversary present for their wife or the perfect outfit for an evening out with the girls.
Backend Developer Responsibilities
This role is responsible for the overall function, design, implementation and maintenance of our backend resources, including application development and devops for our AWS infrastructure.
- Collaborate with the team to develop new features and project requirements.
- Manage system architecture of multiple services / take responsibility for system architecture of multiple services.
- Improve application uptime and responsiveness.
- Work with limited up front project requirements and take initiative as a self-starter.
Skills and Requirements
- Strong and prompt communication skills with colleagues, including front end developers and customer support representatives
- Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..)
- Familiarity or interest with fashion, or retail sales is a plus.
- We are a small but growing team that offers the opportunity for professional growth and development in areas of technology or business.
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote work
Primary Skills and Qualifications
- Elastic beanstalk
- Lambda functions
- Security best practices
- REST API
Nice to Have Skills and Qualifications
- Parse Server